We have been safely operating under the COVID-19 guidelines set out by the Government since reopening on the 1 June and have worked hard to provide a safe environment for both our customers and staff.
We have put the following measures in place to ensure your safety.
- Where possible we will provide a quote based on photos and send via email
- If unable to quote on photos, estimates are undertaken outside at your chosen address observing the 2 metre rule and a quote sent via email
- Estimates at our workshop are by appointment only and will be undertaken outside observing the 2 metre rule
- Collection and delivery of your vehicle continues to be contactless – handover of keys to be agreed on arrival
- Our staff wear gloves and masks when they are inside your vehicle
- All touch points in vehicles, including keys are sanitised before and after the repair
- All payments are contactless – either by bank transfer or card over the phone
- We unfortunately will not be accepting cash or cheques
If you have any further questions, please do hesitate to contact us on 07876 741721.